On January 4th, 2021, Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced England was heading back into a full national lockdown. View the Government guidance.
Everyone must now stay at home at all times except for essential reasons. These include to:
- shop for basic necessities, for you or a vulnerable person
- go to work, or provide voluntary or charitable services, if you cannot reasonably do so from home
- exercise with your household (or support bubble) or one other person, this should be limited to once per day, and you should not travel outside your local area.
- meet your support bubble or childcare bubble where necessary, but only if you are legally permitted to form one
- seek medical assistance or avoid injury, illness or risk of harm (including domestic abuse)
- attend education (if eligible) or for childcare
From Monday 14 December - There was a change to the self-isolation period from 14 to 10 days. Read the government's official announcement here.
If you need to report a suspected or confirmed case of Covid-19 please complete our SPOC form.