Housing and Economic Land Availability Assessment (HELAA)
The Housing and Economic Land Availability Assessment (HELAA) is a technical study that determines the suitability, availability and achievability of land for development.
The PDF files on this page may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
- Housing and Economic Land Availability Assessment (HELAA) Report 2019
- Appendix 1 - Schedule of suitable housing sites and mixed use sites
- Appendix 2 - Schedule of suitable standard economic (offices, industrial and warehousing sites)
- Appendix 3 - Schedule of student accommodation
- Appendix 4 - Schedule of discounted sites
- Appendix 5 - Site proformas and maps, housing and employment
- Appendix 6 - Schedule of five year land supply
- Appendix 7 - Housing trajectory
- Appendix 8 - Sub area maps, discounted sites, suitable sites, phasing
- Appendix 9 - Responses to draft HELAA and DAP (2016 and 2017)
Please note changes were made to the HELAA report (September 2018) and analysis of supply sites as a consequence of national changes to NPPF/ PPG. Within Appendix 3 is an updated five year housing land supply position (February 2019).
Did you know?
If you would like to be informed of future planning policy consultations and have your say, please register your details here.