Request a conversation about your needs or a carer's needs

As an adult, you can arrange to have a conversation about your own needs or those of a carer with Newcastle City Council staff.  If you complete this online form, someone will ring you to have a chat at a time convenient to you.  Topics may be as varied as talking about common daily chores, bathing, toileting and dressing, moving around your home, preparing meals and drinks or night time/sleep.


Click the button below to complete the online form to request someone to contact you.