Complaints about Children's Social Care and Adult Social Care are dealt with by the People Directorate Complaints and Customer Relations Team. If you wish to make a complaint about a different People Directorate service please go to the Corporate Complaints page.

Making a complaint about Children's Social Care

Girl smiling at camera

Children's Social Care Complaints Procedures (pdf 55kb)

Complete our online form, return the form in the procedures document, telephone or email us if you would like to make a complaint. 

Complaints and Customer Relations Team
People Directorate

Newcastle City Council
Floor 4, Civic Centre
Newcastle upon Tyne

Phone: 0191 277 7427 (opening hours 9am- 5pm)

More information

2017-18 Children's Social Care Annual Statutory Complaints Report (Pdf, 112kb)

Making a complaint about a school


Page last updated: 
26 November 2018
Was this page useful?