New contact centre opening times

Contact Centre opening times will be changing from Monday 28 October, find out the revised opening hours.

Make a complaint to care and support for adults

Complaints about care and support for adults are handled by the Customer Relations Team.

You can submit a complaint online using the button below.


Did you know?

If your complaint is about a different service you will need to complain using the corporate complaints procedure.

Need more information?

Contact Complaints and Customer Relations Team:

Phone: 0191 277 7427

Opening times: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm

Address: Complaints and Customer Relations Team People Directorate

Floor 4
Civic Centre
Barras Bridge
Newcastle upon Tyne