Energy Services provides specialist energy/carbon management and climate change support to the council, YHN, Tyne and Wear Archives and Museums, schools and to Newcastle's residents and businesses.
The service leads on the development and delivery of programmes including energy, carbon management and fuel poverty projects to meet local, regional and national priorities and targets.
Energy Services delivers the following:-
- compliance with statutory requirements;
- financial savings and efficiencies;
- domestic energy efficiency schemes and projects to tackle fuel poverty;
- energy saving and fuel debt advice for residents;
- energy advice for small businesses;
- contract management of corporate utility accounts.