Private Rented Licensing in Newcastle: A safe & secure private rented sector
We are carrying out a 12 week consultation on a proposed licensing scheme for private rented properties, which will help to improve management and property standards in the city. Consultation will open on the 5th November 2018 and end on the 27th January 2019, and we would like to hear from you so that you can help to shape the scheme.
Go to Commonplace our consultation website to Have Your Say!.
This section contains the documents providing more details on the proposed licensing schemes.
- Consultation executive summary - Outlining the details of propose schemes
- Consultation evidence report - Detailed report on the proposed schemes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Map - Citywide map showing proposed Additional and Selective Licensing boundaries
- Map - Proposed Additional Licensing boundary only
- Map - Proposed Selective Licensing boundary only
- Map - Proposed Selective Licensing Self Designation boundary only
- Map - Proposed Selective Licensing Secretary of State Boundary only
- Licensing Fees - detail on the proposed licensing fees and charges
- Selective Licensing conditions - Proposed licensing conditions that the licensing holder must comply with
- Additional Licensing conditions - Proposed licensing conditions that the licensing holder must comply with
- Consultation Cabinet report - Approval document to undertake public consultation
- Stakeholder Consultation letter - Letter inviting stakeholder to take part in the consultation
- Cause for Concern - Guidance document for refusing or issuing 1 year licence