Payments are currently suspended.
As a precautionary measure, we have taken the decision to temporarily suspend our online payment system while we investigate an issue with our supplier. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Public Health Literacy
Public Health Literacy is a measure of how well can use information about health to improve lives in their community.
We are improving our health literacy by working to better understand:
- our neighbourhoods and the people that live there
- the issues and inequalities that they face
Our Community Champions scheme helps us to do this by:
- speaking to residents about the health challenges they face
- finding out more information about people's key priorities for improving their health
- sharing information with people where they live
We also want to improve the public health literacy of people who:
- study in the city.
- To do this we offer training for:
- community organisations
- care providers
Training and Development Workforce Development
Looking for something else?
If you would like to give us feedback on our website, please complete this short online form.