Our site is in Beta Live, we welcome your feedback to help us improve the site.
Historic Environment, Urban Design and Landscape Architecture
We provide an advisory service on archaeology, conservation, historic buildings, urban design, landscape and visual matters to conserve, promote and enhance the quality of Newcastle’s historic and contemporary environment.
These services include advice and support for :
- listed buildings.
- scheduled monuments and conservation areas.
- the Historic Environment Record (HER) - archaeological record covering Tyne and Wear.
- the historic environment across the City.
- the design of new and repaired public spaces.
- Major Planning applications