|Monday||10am to 2pm|
|Tuesday||10am to 12.30pm and 1pm to 5pm|
|Friday||1pm to 5pm|
|Saturday||10am to 2pm|
The library is open for:
- browsing and borrowing a wide range of books including fiction and non-fiction for adults and children;
- printing and photocopying;
- using a public computer and scanner for up to three-hours a day;
- free WiFi;
- toy library;
- reserving stock including books, DVDs, toys and board games; and
- advice on using our BorrowBox app to browse our eBooks, eAudiobooks and eMagazines
The public computers are automatically turned off 15 minutes before closing time.
This library is is autism-friendly (see our user guide).
Newburn Library is located in an elevated position and access is via outdoor steps or ramped access. The entrance to this library is on the ground floor which has automatic doors, and then stairs or a platform lift to the level of the library. We have free WiFi access, public toilets, accessible toilet and baby changing facilities.
At Newburn Library we have:
- Nearby bus stops on the High Street for travelling in both directions.
- Limited free on-street parking is available.
Full accessibility information can be viewed on Newburn Library's page on the AccessAble website.
Did you know?
You can borrow books, audiobooks, board games and DVDs for free. You can read eBooks, eAudiobooks and eMagazines for free on your device, wherever you are.
To find books, stories and research materials you can:
- Browse our online catalogue to find items to borrow.
- Explore BorrowBox to download eBooks and eAudiobooks.
If you would like to give us feedback about our libraries, you can do so by completing this short online form.
This is a designated Safe Place for people with learning disabilities.
Your library location:
Newcastle upon Tyne