|Wednesday||10am to 2pm|
|Thursday||11am to 3pm|
The library is open for:
- browsing and borrowing a wide range of books including fiction and non-fiction for adults and children;
- browsing and borrowing our DVDs and board games;
- printing and photocopying; and
- using a public computer and scanner for up to three-hours a day.
The public computers are automatically turned off 15 minutes before closing time.
This library is autism-friendly.
Blakelaw Library service is commissioned by Newcastle Community Asset Trust (NCAT) and delivered by Newcastle Libraries.
Limited free parking is available on-site.
Full accessibility information can be viewed on Blakelaw Library's page on the AccessAble website.
Did you know?
You can borrow books, audiobooks, board games and DVDs for free. You can read eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines and newspapers for free on your device, wherever you are.
To find books, stories and research materials you can:
- Browse our online catalogue to find items to borrow.
- Explore BorrowBox to download eBooks and eAudiobooks.
- Explore Libby to access eMagazines for all interests and ages, or borrow PressReader to read a wide range of UK and world-wide newspapers.
If you would like to give us feedback about our libraries, you can do so by completing this short online form.
Your Library location:
Newcastle Upon Tyne