Gosforth Academy, Knightsbridge, Great North Road, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 2JH
Teacher of Mathematics
THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
MPR £25714.00 - £36961.00
This school has Academy status and is part of The Gosforth Group; the employer will be the Multi Academy Trust.
Great North Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
Required January 2022.
Come to work in a thriving community. The Gosforth Group Multi Academy Trust currently consists of six schools (Gosforth Academy, Gosforth Junior High Academy, North Gosforth Academy and Jesmond Park Academy). In 2021 two new schools opened - Gosforth Great Park Academy [y5 to 11] and Callerton Academy [y7 to 11].
Gosforth Academy is a successful school which was rated ‘outstanding’ in its most recent Ofsted inspection. We are seeking an enthusiastic, innovative and skilled teacher of Maths to join a very successful department in an exciting phase of the Academy’s development. The successful candidate will be required to teach Maths across all key stages.
The Maths department enjoys a reputation for high quality, dynamic teaching and learning. Results are consistently excellent and the post offers a superb opportunity for an energetic teacher with excellent skills to develop further within a positive and supportive environment.
What we need:
• A person with a passion for Maths
• An ability to work effectively within a supportive team environment
• Consistently high expectations of students
• Excellent communication and ICT skills
• A commitment to fresh and exciting methods of delivering the curriculum
We can offer you:
• An opportunity to work in an ‘outstanding’ school
• An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals
• Enthusiastic and motivated pupils
• An exciting and extensive commitment to Professional Development
• A school with its community at heart
• An exciting programme of staff ‘well-being’ activities, from Football to Surfing!
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference. If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you. We would welcome applications from NQTs wishing to develop their career with the support of our well established development programme.
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
Closing date is 9:00am on Thursday 14th October 2021.
14 October 2021