Walker Riverside Academy, Waverdale Avenue, Newcastle upon Tyne NE6 4AW.
Teacher of Design and Technology
THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
MPS/UPS: £25,714 - £41,604 per annum.
This school has Academy status and is part of a Multi Academy Trust; the employer will be the Multi Academy Trust.
Walker Riverside Academy
Newcastle upon Tyne
(Open to teachers of all D&T and similar subjects)
From September 2021.
Walker Riverside Academy is a successful 11-18 mixed comprehensive judged as ‘Good’ by Ofsted in its most recent inspection and is now firmly on a journey to becoming outstanding having joined the Tyne Coast Academy Trust in recent years.
We are keen to appoint an inspiring and motivated teacher who is enthusiastic about their subject(s) and committed to ensuring that all of our students enjoy their lessons and gain the skills they need for both examination success and their future lives.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who:
• believes in young people,
• is dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom,
• is passionate about their subject field(s) and is keen to improve standards across all year groups,
• ensures all students succeed and are able to achieve their maximum potential,
• has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age range,
• is committed to raising standards of attainment and developing the success of the students,
• enjoys working as part of a strong team,
• sets high expectations of themselves and their students.
This Academy is totally committed to child safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and all applications will be closely scrutinised to this end.
The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and pass a range of other recruitment checks.
Current faculty staff can work across different subject areas. When making initial contact, please can you inform us of your specialism(s).
Application forms and further details are available directly from our website at walker.academy or by contacting us by telephone on 0191 295 8660, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 3.00pm, Monday 24 May.
24 May 2021