Regent Farm First School, Wansbeck Road South, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 3PE
Support Assistant Level 3 Key Stage 1 or 2
THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
Full time - term time
£22,369 - £23,194 per annum, pro rata (actual salary £16,474 - £17,082 per annum)
This is a Foundation School which is part of a Trust; the employer will be the Governing Body of the School.
Regent Farm First School
Wansbeck Road South
Gosforth Newcastle upon Tyne
0191 285 2994
Fixed term for 1 Year
September 2023 until 22nd July 2024
The governors wish to appoint a creative, talented and innovative Learning Support Assistant with proven experience and who has a passion for supporting children’s learning to enable them to achieve their full potential.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate their commitment to working as part of a highly successful team, the aim of which is to ensure that all children receive inspirational educational experiences, which help them fulfil their potential.
We are looking for a skilled and effective practitioner with passion, enthusiasm and energy who:
• Is an excellent learning support assistant.
• Is creative and proactive in their approach to teaching and learning.
• Is flexible and can use their initiative to meet the needs of the children and the demands of KS1/KS2.
• Is an inclusive practitioner with ambitious standards and high expectations for all pupils.
• Has exceptionally high expectations of themselves and of all the children.
• Has experience of being a key worker.
• Is well organised and highly motivated.
• Possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills and enjoys working in a team.
• Has experience of working with children with additional needs.
In return, we offer:
• A supportive Head Teacher and Governing Body
• A dedicated staff team
• Happy, enthusiastic children
• High parental engagement
• A vibrant and cohesive school
• An inclusive and supportive working environment
• Collaborative working with the Gosforth Schools’ Trust
Regent Farm First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and be successful against a range of other recruitment checks.
Application forms, person specification, job description and further information are available to download on the school website https://www.regentfarmfirstschool.co.uk/job-vacancies/
Please email your completed application form and safer recruitment form to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to post them please send to Regent Farm First School, Wansbeck Road South, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 3PE.
The closing date for applications is Friday 9th June
Interviews will take place week commencing 12th June.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers before the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise.
9 June 2023
Apply and view further information
If you would like to give us feedback on our website, please complete this short online form.