St Paul’s Catholic Primary School, South Road, Alnwick, Northumberland, NE66 2NU
Support Assistant Level 2
THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
Part time - term time plus specified days
£18,562 - £18,933 per annum pro rata, (Actual £12,668 - £12,921 per annum)
St Paul’s Catholic Primary School is part of the Bishop Bewick Catholic Education Trust and you will not be an employee of Newcastle City Council.
St Paul’s Catholic Primary School
30 hours per week, term time + 2 training days
The Governors and Head Teacher at St. Paul’s Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a creative and enthusiastic teaching assistant with a proven outstanding classroom practice and high expectations. Duties will include 1:1 and small group work as well as assisting with classroom administration and organisation. If you have the ability to inspire and challenge our children to achieve their full potential, we would welcome your application.
The successful applicant should:
• Subscribe to the school mission “Growing in God’s Love to Be the Best We Can Be”.
• Have a sound knowledge and understanding of Primary Curriculum expectations in helping children with their learning;
• Hold at least a recognised Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification and be able to meet the essential criteria in the job application;
• Be an excellent team player who is totally committed to enabling every pupil to aspire to reach their full potential.
• Be able to demonstrate excellent relationships with all children, acting as a role model and responding to the needs of individuals.
In return, we can offer - an enthusiastic, welcoming and supportive team of staff and governors -opportunities for high quality continuing professional development.
St. Paul’s is committed to safe recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosure.
*This post attracts a Living Wage supplement. In addition to the hourly rate, this post will receive the Living Wage supplement to bring the hourly rate up to a minimum of £9.90 an hour.*
An application pack is available to download from our website
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school addressed to Mrs Frances Sinclair, Chair of Governors, by hand, post or email to email@example.com no later than midday on Friday 28th January 2022.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 2nd February 2022.
Closing date: 12:00 on 28/01/2022
28 January 2022