Newcastle Homes

Newcastle Homes

Newcastle Homes logo

Most council and housing association homes in Newcastle are advertised through our lettings system at: Newcastle Homes

Through Newcastle Homes you can:

  • apply to join the housing register
  • search and bid for council and social housing in Newcastle

There are various types of properties available such as family homes, properties for single people or couples, and housing for older people.

You will also find information on this website about other housing options that are available to you and where you can get advice if you are experiencing problems with your current housing.

Home Contents Insurance

You will need to pay for Home Contents Insurance separately as this is not included in the rent. You can choose your own insurance company.

Your Homes Newcastle and some Housing Associations do offer Home Contents Insurance. We do recommend looking at other insurance policies so you can decide on the best cover for you.

More information about Your Homes Newcastle’s home contents insurance can be found here.



Is this page useful?
Is this page useful?