Our site is in Beta Live, we welcome your feedback to help us improve the site.
Benefit and Debt Bulletins Archive
This page links you to earlier Benefit Bulletins and Debt Bulletins.
Earlier Benefit Bulletins
- Universal Credit full service roll out todayMay 2016 (pdf, 22kb)
- Universal Credit 'full service' roll out, changes from April 2016 and other important changesMarch 2016 (pdf, 485kb)
- Spending review, Universal Credit, Personal Independence Payment, carers and work conditionality December 2015 (pdf, 337kb)
- Universal Credit, Personal Independence Payment roll out, Employment and Support Allowance, benefit underclaim, budget announcements and more July 2015 (pdf, 375kb)
- Universal Credit in Newcastle, Employment and Support Allowance and many other changes April 2015 (pdf, 322kb)
- Personal Independence Payment roll out in January 2015 news January 2015 (pdf, 215kb)
- Universal Credit in Newcastle, Personal Independence Payment delays, European Economic migrants,carers and benefits,shared parental leave,pension changes,sanctions, the autumn statement and more December 2014 (pdf, 306kb)
- Longer waiting times for benefit payment, work related activity, Universal Credit, advice disability and sickness benefits and more September 2014 (pdf, 315kb)
- Benefit news and issues, such as big benefit changes for EEA migrants, relaxed JSA rules for recently homeless and more July 2014 updated September 2014 (pdf, 217kb)
- Big changes for jobseekers and lone parents from April, sanctions and budget summary March 2014 (pdf, 236kb)
- Big Benefit changes and news February 2014 (pdf, 228kb)
- New appeal system April 2014 February 2014 (pdf, 18kb)
- October is the time for big benefit changes October 2013 (pdf, 166kb)
Earlier Debt Bulletins
- Debt changes and news December 2016 (pdf, 292kb)
- The Benefit Cap September 2016 (pdf, 278kb)
- Universal Credit: Personal Budgeting Support June 2016 (pdf, 111kb
Back to the web page for professionals and volunteers.