Our site is in Beta Live, we welcome your feedback to help us improve the site.
Review of Sexual Health Services
As part of the 2016-17 budget setting process, the Council consulted on its plans to undertake a whole system commissioning review of sexual health provision across the city, including services and interventions delivered across: primary care; secondary care; and community level.
This review included a full health needs assessment and consultation with current providers, current and potential service users and the public. The feedback from the consultation and the Health Needs Assessment informed our proposals for the future commissioning of the sexual health services, which we consulted on during July 2016.
- Newcastle sexual health needs assessment
- Sexual health services review 2016 consultation report
- Public health sexual health commissioning integrated impact assessment 2016
- Sexual health drop in event presentation
- Sexual health services feedback from final consultation