We have set up a dedicated Coronavirus/COVID-19 webpage. Click here or go to

Door Supervision Licence

A licence from the Security Industry Authority (SIA) is required if you work as a Door Supervisor and are responsible for security or determining the suitability of people entering premises or dealing with conflict in pubs, clubs and other licensed premises open to the public.

Need more information?

Contact Security Industry Authority

Is this page useful?
Is this page useful?