Housing Associations

Housing associations provide property to rent in Newcastle; they may also have property available for shared ownership. Generally, people housed by housing associations are those defined as being "in housing need". Housing associations have different criteria and policies depending on your needs and the demand for housing in the area. You need to contact local associations directly to discuss your housing need with them.

Information on Council housing is managed by Your Homes Newcastle. Some housing association properties are available through the Tyne and Wear Homes website. Alternatively, phone 0191 277 2020.

The following housing associations operate in Newcastle and have websites where you can find more details about the services they offer:

Housing Associations are regulated by the national Regulator of Social Housing.

Is this page useful?
Is this page useful?