Park and Ride facilities around Newcastle City Council boundaries are available at the following Metro Stations:
- Callerton Parkway (NE13 8DF) to the north-west of the city centre;
- Kingston Park (NE3 2SW) to the north-west of the city centre;
- Walkergate (NE6 4NT) to the east of the city centre;
- Regent Centre (NE3 3PF) to the north of the city centre;
- Heworth (NE10 0NE) which is east of Gateshead and accessible from the A194(M); and
- Newcastle Great Park (NE13 9AA) to the north of the city centre (bus based)
The facilities at Kingston Park (with the exception of the ticket machines that are maintained by Nexus) and Walkergate are operated by Newcastle City Council, while the other car parks are operated by Nexus - who are contactable via telephone number 0191 2020 747 between 7am and 9pm, 7 days a week (or 0191 203 3199, 9am to 5pm Monday - Friday for calls about Metro).
For detailed information on planning your journey please visit the Nexus website.
Please see the Nexus website for information regarding the Park and Ride facilities and named stations.