Newcastle upon Tyne
Three days a week:
Monday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday: 10am - 2pm
Friday: 10am - 5pm
Customers with Council Tax Support and Housing Benefit enquiries should arrive and take a ticket to be seen at least 30 minutes prior to the advertised closing time.
When the East End CSC is closed, the next nearest Centre is the Civic Centre CSC.
What happens when the Customer Service Centre is closed?
As well as providing over 90 different council services like all our CSCs, a range of facilities are available at the East End Library. They include:
- Newcastle City Council Customer Service Centre (CSC) delivering over 90 different council services.
- East End Library with lots of books to choose from and PCs for public use with free internet access.
- Information and advice from external agencies including Newcastle Futures.
- Photocopying services at the library - please see the East End Library web page for a full list of library services.
- Local information and a community notice board.
- Local travel and transport information.
We do not offer a phone number for customer service centres as staff cannot break off from dealing with a customer in person to answer the phone. If you wish to speak to someone over the phone about a council service, please phone 0191 278 7878 and ask for the person, team or department you need.