The Newcastle Libraries' Blog
Here you will find a blog from the staff of Newcastle Libraries. Started in the times of COVID-19 to engage with our members, and hopefully inform and attract new ones. The blog features the thoughts, views and opinions of Newcastle Libraries staff at all levels - about what it's like to run and manage a library service.
Did you know?
Pages in this area
- 300 downloads a day...
- Being a better-informed citizen is knowing how to assess the information you see.
- Board in Lockdown?
- Digital by too much choice? David Hepworth asks whether eBooks deliver quantity over quality (while considering the intoxicating smell of new books).
- Glamorous, chilled, productive?
- Health and wellbeing during COVID-19
- Just Click Join….
- Life in Newcastle 2020
- Luke Burton, The Importance of Libraries in Lockdown
- Newcastle Business affected by Covid-19
- Staying in touch during lockdown
- The Newcastle Collection – Access the Special Collections
- The benefits of getting online…
- The rise of the download
- Time to cancel that magazine subscription?