Children and Young People
Libraries are great places to explore and have fun. Our libraries have dedicated space for children and young people which is safe, bright and welcoming for all ages. Whether reading for pleasure, doing homework or using a computer, our friendly staff are here to help.
Come on in and see what we have to offer.
- Board books and picture books introducing little ones to a love of reading
- Reading books for all ages and interests, plus audiobooks and storysacks
- A large selection of children’s e-books, e-audiobooks, e-magazines and e-comics
- Special titles for teenagers and young adults
- Books to help with issues like bullying or questions on health and wellbeing
- Plenty of spaces to curl up and read
- Board games you can borrow
- Free internet access and use of our computers
- Desk space for homework or studying
- Regular events and activities, rhyme and story sessions
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok
Find out how to join the library online. We are an autism-friendly library and a Library of Sanctuary.