Gosforth Junior High Academy, Regent Avenue, Gosforth Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 1EE
THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
£59,581.00 - £67,364.00 per annum
This school has Academy status and is part of The Gosforth Group; the employer will be the Multi Academy Trust.
Gosforth Junior High Academy
Newcastle upon Tyne
Full Job Title: Vice Principal - Progress and Achievement, Curriculum and Teacher Resourcing and Development
Start Date: January 2023
Come to work in a thriving community. The Gosforth Group is a multi-academy trust consisting of six schools (Gosforth Academy, Gosforth Junior High Academy, North Gosforth Academy, Jesmond Park Academy, Callerton Academy and Great Park Academy) committed to providing a superb education for students from Year 5 through to Year 13.
Required from January 2023, Gosforth Junior High Academy are seeking a highly motivated and inspirational Vice Principal. The successful candidate will provide proactive support to the Principal and ensure that the leadership and management of the Academy operate at the most effective level possible.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and driven leader with experience in developing and implementing new initiatives within a whole school. As a Senior Leader you will be a highly visible part of our school community and must therefore model the highest levels of professionalism, whilst being able to develop strong working relationships with staff and students.
What we need:
• An outstanding practitioner
• A passion for teaching and education
• An ability to lead, manage and develop CPD, teaching and learning and curriculum across the school
• A proven track record of excellent progress and achievement across Key Stages 2 and 3
• A commitment to fresh and exciting methods of delivering the curriculum including the use of ICT
• The ability to develop, lead and inspire a team of staff
• A relentless drive to secure the best possible outcomes for students of all abilities and from all backgrounds
• Excellent communication and ICT skills
We can offer you:
• An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals
• Enthusiastic and motivated students
• An exciting and extensive commitment to professional development
• A school with its community at heart
• Free use of a gym
• A programme of staff ‘well-being’ activities
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference within a positive and exciting environment. If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Gosforth Junior High Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
Completed application forms to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is 9am Monday 10th October 2022
10 October 2022