St Bede's Catholic Primary School, Ridge Terrace, Bedlington, Northumberland NE22 6EQ
Teacher for Year 6 with Responsibility for English
THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
£28,000 - £43,685 plus TLR 2a £3,017 per annum, depending on relevant teaching experience and in accordance with the Teachers' Pay and Conditions
St Bede's (Bedlington) Catholic Primary School is part of the Bishop Bewick Catholic Education Trust and you will not be an employee of Newcastle City Council.
St Bede's Catholic Primary School
Required for September 2023
Full time, Permanent
We are looking to appoint a Year 6 teacher with responsibility for English across the school.
We warmly welcome applications from someone who:
• can support and promote our distinctive Catholic ethos and values
• has proven experience of being an excellent Year 6 classroom practitioner
• has experience of leading a core subject
• has high expectations of children’s attainment, progress and behaviour
• believes in the potential of all children to succeed
• is cheerful and enthusiastic
We can offer:
• a very positive and caring ethos
supportive, enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues, governors and parents
• to be a part of the senior leadership team
• development through being part of Bishop Bewick Catholic Education Trust
You can also request applications forms via sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application forms can be emailed to the school office at email@example.com or handed into the school marked ‘Private and Confidential’, for the attention of Mrs Therese Worrall, Headteacher.
The Governing Body of Bishop Bewick Catholic Education Trust and the Diocese of Hexham and Newcastle are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced check for Regulated Activity from the Disclosure and Barring Service as well as other recruitment checks.
School visit’s can be arranged, please contact the School Office on 01670 822389 if you would like to visit St Bede’s.
Closing date: Tuesday 1st June 2023 - 5pm
1 June 2023
Apply and view further information
If you would like to give us feedback on our website, please complete this short online form.