St. Wilfrid’s Catholic Primary School, Claremont Terrace, Blyth, Northumberland NE24 2LE
THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
MPS/UPS £28,000 - £43,685 per annum, depending on relevant teaching experience
This school has Academy status and is part of the Multi Academy Trust; the employer will be the Multi Academy Trust.
St. Wilfrid’s Catholic Primary School
Fixed term maternity cover for up to 1 year
Required for September 2023
The Governors of St Wilfrid’s Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, inspirational and creative Class Teacher, who is committed to promoting and enhancing education in our school where the Catholic Life is outstanding. Governors senior leaders and staff have high expectations and a shared vision with regard to the Catholic mission and ethos of the school. Diocese of Hexham and Newcastle RE Inspection March 2018.
“The school continues to be good…all adults connected with the school share the same passion and drive to succeed. Good quality teaching helps pupils make great strides in their learning” Ofsted Inspection March 2018.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• Has high expectations of learners
• Is familiar with the Primary curriculum and assessment
• Has high quality teaching ability
• Has very good classroom organisation and behaviour management skills
• Is a practising Catholics or are supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school.
We can offer you;
• Enthusiastic, well-motivated and very well-behaved children who are eager to learn.
• Friendly, hardworking and dedicated colleagues who are keen to support.
• Supportive Parents and Governors.
• A well-resourced learning environment.
• Opportunities for continued professional development.
• A continuously improving school.
Further details including job description and person specification are available from the school. Application forms are available directly from the Catholic Education Service website on the following link: https://www.catholiceducation.org.uk
The Governing Body of St. Wilfrid’s Catholic Primary School and the Diocese are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
If you would like to visit school please call 01670 352919 to arrange an appointment. All completed forms must be returned to Mrs Johnstone, Head Teacher, at the school via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the above address.
Closing date: Friday, 2 June 2023
Shortlisting: Week beginning 5th June 2023.
2 June 2023
Apply and view further information
If you would like to give us feedback on our website, please complete this short online form.