St Joseph's RC Primary School, Armstrong Road, Newcastle upon Tyne NE15 6JB.
Support Assistant, Level 3
THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
Part time - term time plus specified days
N3: £18,065 - £18,426 per annum, pro rata. Actual salary: £13,369 - £13,636 per annum.
This is a Voluntary Aided School; the employer will be the Governing body of the School.
St Joseph's RC Primary School
Newcastle upon Tyne
32.5 hours per week
Tterm time only, plus 3 training days as confirmed by the school
8.30am - 3.30pm (Monday to Friday)
Fixed term for 1 year.
Required from September 2020
The Governors are seeking to appoint a motivated and dedicated full time Support Assistant to join this good school. St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School has a committed and friendly staff team with a strong Catholic ethos, supportive parents and Governors, and children who are keen to learn.
This post is suitable for an experienced Teaching Assistant with a good level of qualification
The successful candidate should:
• Be an excellent practitioner with high expectations of themselves and pupils, with a commitment to raising standards
• Have experience of teaching in Early Years/KS1
• Be innovative, creative and imaginative
• Have a passion for creating a purposeful learning environment.
• Have successful, recent experience of supporting teaching and assessing learning
• Have the capacity to inspire and motivate children
• Work positively with parents and families
• Be willing to participate in all aspects of school life
• Have high expectations of children’s achievements and behavior
• Be flexible and work collaboratively and successfully as team members.
We can offer you the opportunity:
• To work in a happy, vibrant and successful Catholic school
• To be part of an enthusiastic, supportive and hard-working team of staff
• To teach highly motivated, friendly and polite children
• To contribute to an inclusive school, where every child matters
• To be part of an active and supportive school family, including governors, parents and parish community.
The Governing Body is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We implement all aspects of the safer recruitment process. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check and references.
As this post involves working with children, vulnerable adults or dealing with sensitive information, written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers before the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise.
Application Forms are available from the school office and the school website and returnable by post to St. Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, Armstrong Road, Benwell, NE15 6JB or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on Monday 1 June 2020. No CVs please.
1 June 2020