St Cuthbert’s Catholic Primary School, The Green, Walbottle, Newcastle upon Tyne NE15 8JL.
Support Assistant Level 3
THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
Part time - term time
£19,312 - £20,493 per annum pro rata (Actual salary £6,522 - £6,921 per annum)
Diocese of Hexham and Newcastle in partnership with Bishop Bewick Catholic Education Trust. St Cuthbert's Catholic Primary School is part of the Bishop Bewick Catholic Education Trust and you will not be an employee of Newcastle City Council.
St Cuthbert’s Catholic Primary School
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tel: 0191 2675956
Fixed term from February 2022 to 31 August 2022
At St Cuthbert’s we live and learn in faith and love, through Jesus’ teachings. Our school is a place where we can grow as a family, helping each other to lead full and happy lives.
We are a happy, caring and thriving school with a strong Catholic ethos. We are looking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic L3 Support Assistant to join our dedicated team. The Local Governing Committee in partnership with BBCET are looking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic person who:
• Will support and promote the Catholic ethos and values of the school
• Is committed to working as part of our school team following our shared vision
• Has recent experience of working with children across the whole of the Primary phase and EYFS
• Has high standards and expectations in every aspect of school life
• Is an inclusive practitioner who firmly believes that all pupils can succeed
• Is able to inspire our pupils through our school curriculum
• Is flexible as the position may involve working in whole class, small groups, one to one
• Is able to make a significant contribution to our school community
• Is committed to continued professional development
• Has a NVQ 3 for Teaching Assistants or equivalent qualification or experience
We can offer:
• Happy, confident and motivated children who embrace new challenges
• A strong Catholic ethos where all are valued
• A friendly and committed team
• An active and supportive Governing Body
• A commitment to continuous professional development
• Enthusiastic and supportive parents
If you feel you can demonstrate the characteristics we are looking for and have the appropriate relevant experience that meets the demands of the post, then we would like to hear from you.
Visits to the school are welcome and can be made by contacting Mrs Neal, the School Administrator to arrange an appointment. Application packs are available to download from our school website at http://stcuthbertsw.newcastle.sch.uk/ All paperwork submitted by e-mail must be signed on interview day.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to obtain ‘an Enhanced check for Regulated Activity from the Disclosure and Barring Service’.
As this post involves working with children and dealing with sensitive information, written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers before the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise.
Closing date for applications: Friday 28th January 12.00 p.m.
Shortlisting will be held on: Monday 31st January
Interviews will be held on: Wednesday 9th February
28 January 2022