Ss Peter and Paul's Catholic Academy, Northumbrian Road, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 6DB
Support Assistant Higher Level
THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
Full time - term time
£26,446 - £29,174 pro rata, Actual £22,174 - £24,461 per annum
Ss Peter & Paul’s Catholic Primary School is part of the Bishop Bewick Catholic Education Trust, you will be employed by the Board of Governors.
Ss Peter & Paul’s Catholic Primary Academy
37 hours per week term time
Fixed term contract until 31st August 2023 with the possibility of an extension
Required to start as soon as possible
The Local Governing Body of Ss Peter & Paul Catholic School wish to appoint a Support Assistant Higher Level - Supporting and Delivering Learning (Level 4)
The successful candidate will work under supervision to take the lead role to address the needs of pupils who need particular help to overcome barriers to learning by delivering interventions and in class support.
The successful applicant will:
• Have a HLTA qualification or equivalent qualification or experience
• Have experience of successful interventions with pupils to improve progress and participation
• Be able to provide evidence of relevant and recent professional development
• Have well developed interpersonal skills and ability to liaise sensitively enabling effective relationships with pupils, staff, parents and outside agencies
• Excellent literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
• Support the Catholic life of the school by fully sharing in the Catholic ethos of the school
The application documents can be found in the supporting documents section of this advert or requested by email to email@example.com. Applicants must use CES Catholic Education Service Application Forms and return these to the school marked Private and Confidential, FAO Mrs C Chapman Executive Headteacher or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Friday 14th October 2022 - by 12 noon
Short listing: Friday 14th October 2022
Observations & Interviews: Week beginning 17th October 2022
14 October 2022