Operations and Regulatory Services
Newcastle upon Tyne
Pest Control Technician
£24,948 - £26,845 per annum (pay award pending)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic individual to join our Pest Control team
Our pest control teams provide an expert service through our dedicated team of qualified technicians in domestic properties.
We aim to provide a complete, professional, and cost-effective service for everyone in Newcastle upon Tyne.
We deal with:
• Rodent control
• Insect control
• Bird proofing
All our staff are experienced and qualified to British Pest Control Association Standard.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• Evidence of providing professional advice in areas of Pest Control to service users.
• Hold a recognised British Pest Control Association (BPCA) qualification or equivalent
• Excellent customer service skills and the ability to deal with a range of people including contractors and members of the public
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative to solve problems and resolve customer complaints through persuading others using good verbal and written skills.
• Experience of assisting in expanding existing business and identifying new opportunities for growth
• Flexible approach to achieving service objectives.
• Understanding and implementation of Health and Safety legislation regarding the Pest Control Service.
For more information or to discuss the role further please contact Melanie Wallace Operations Manager on 01912772119 or email Wallace.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online at www.northeastjobs.org.uk, select 'Apply Now' and complete our online application form.
1 June 2023
Apply and view further information
If you would like to give us feedback on our website, please complete this short online form.