St John Vianney Catholic Primary School, Hillhead Road, West Denton, Newcastle upon Tyne NE5 1DN
KS2 Class Teacher
THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
£25,714 - £41,604 depending on relevant teaching experience
DIOCESE OF HEXHAM AND NEWCASTLE
St John Vianney Catholic Primary School
Newcastle upon Tyne
Required for January 2022.
Our School has a reputation for offering children an excellent education and the Governing Body would like to invite applications from inspiring, enthusiastic and dedicated class teacher:
The Governors wish to appoint an excellent KS2 classroom teacher who:
• will make a significant contribution to the school
• have high expectations for all pupils
• will support the school’s strong Catholic ethos
• are excellent communicators, with good organisational, written and interpersonal skills
The school can offer you:
• An expanding outstanding school with enthusiastic pupils, supportive parents, strong Parish and community links.
• A highly experienced management team and a dynamic teaching team
• The opportunity to play a pivotal role in the school’s development
• An excellent opportunity for career development
• A committed and supportive Governing Body
• A happy and caring work atmosphere, enhanced by our strong Catholic ethos
St John Vianney Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate shall be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure and barred list check plus a range of other recruitment checks.
Closing date for applications: - Thursday 14th October 2021 at 12 noon
Lesson Observations: - Tuesday 19th October 2021
Interviews: - Thursday 21st October 2021
Application pack and further details are available from our school website:
14 October 2021