St. Vincent’s RC Primary School, Monkchester Road, Walker, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 2TX
KS2 Class Teacher
THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
£25,714 - £36,961 per annum
St. Vincent’s RC Primary School
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tel: 0191 265 5049
Required September 2021.
Fixed Term for 1 year (with the view of becoming permanent following a staffing review)
The governors of St Vincent’s RC Primary School seek to appoint a talented KS2 class teacher who is passionate about ‘making a difference’ for the children they teach.
The successful candidate will be:
• a Catholic or be sympathetic to the school’s Catholic ethos
• an exemplary classroom practitioner with high expectations for learning and behaviour
• an excellent communicator with good organisational, written and interpersonal skills
• committed to working in partnership with staff, parents, parish and community
• motivated to make a significant contribution to the school
The school can offer you:
• the opportunity to play a pivotal role in the school’s continuing success
• excellent provision for career and professional development
•daily classroom support
• a committed and supportive Governing Body
• diligent, delightful and deserving pupils
• a happy and caring work atmosphere, enhanced by our strong Catholic ethos
“Pupils show enormous respect and care for others. They value their classmates’ opinions, and work happily, cooperatively and enthusiastically in lessons. Attitudes to school and to learning are excellent…Pupils thrive in the positive, well-ordered and caring school environment.” Ofsted, 2016
The Governing Body is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced/barred list check from Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as a CRB) and a range of other recruitment checks.
An application pack and further details can be downloaded from the school’s website:
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by post or by email: no later than midday on Wednesday 12th May 2021.
All applicants are invited to talk to the Head or Deputy Head teacher in lieu of visiting the school due to the coronavirus outbreak. Please email your contact details if you wish to do this.
12 May 2021