St Cuthbert’s Catholic Primary School, The Green, Walbottle, Newcastle upon Tyne NE15 8JL.
Key Stage Two Lead
THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
MPS/UPS: £25,714 - £41,604 per annum. Plus TLR2a: £2,873 depending on relevant teaching experience.
St Cuthbert's Catholic Primary School is part of the Bishop Bewick Catholic Education Trust and you will not be an employee of Newcastle City Council.
Diocese of Hexham and Newcastle
St Cuthbert’s Catholic Primary School
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tel: 0191 267 5956
Required from 1st September 2021.
At St Cuthbert’s we live and learn in faith and love, through Jesus’ teachings. Our school is a place where we can grow as a family, helping each other to lead full and happy lives.
We are a happy, caring and thriving school with a strong Catholic ethos.
We wish to appoint a highly dedicated individual who wishes to develop professionally in a caring environment. Applications are invited from experienced teachers.
We are seeking to appoint a leader who:
• Is a practising Catholic or committed to the ethos and vision of Catholic Education
• Is an excellent classroom teacher with high expectations
• Is a positive role model, who is able to inspire, motivate and support others
• Is an experienced subject lead who will bring expertise, vision and creativity to the role
• Is motivated, organised and can manage the key stage team in order to achieve success
• Is passionate about helping children to learn, to have fun and to succeed.
The person appointed will be expected to be responsible for:
• Supporting the SLT to ensure good and outstanding teaching and learning
• Playing an integral role in supporting the strategic vision of the school
• Leading training, coaching and mentoring of staff
• Leading a core subject and taking responsibility for additional subject areas
• Monitoring pupil progress and analysing data to identify strengths and areas of development
• Liaising with staff, parents, pupils and other professionals
• Managing the day to day running of the school in the absence of the Head and Deputy Head teacher.
Visits to the school are welcome and can be made by contacting Mrs Neal, the Admin Officer, to arrange an appointment, following COVID protocols. Application packs are available from the school website or from Mrs Neal by email at email@example.com
Applications to be returned by email only. All paperwork submitted by email must be signed on interview day.
Bishop Bewick Catholic Education Trust are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to obtain ‘an Enhanced check for Regulated Activity from the Disclosure and Barring Service’.
Closing date for applications: Friday 21 May 2021 at noon
Shortlisting will be held on: Monday 24 May 2021
Observations and interviews will be held on: Tuesday 25thMay 2021.
This post is not open to job share.
21 May 2021