Grange First School, Norham Road, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 2NP.
THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
(Group 3) L18 – L24: £61,808 - £71,590 per annum.
This is a Foundation School which is part of a Trust; the employer will be the Governing Body of the School.
Grange First School
Newcastle upon Tyne
Our happy, successful school is seeking to appoint an inspirational Headteacher to join our Grange Family and to lead the continuing development of our school. We are justly proud of our place in the heart of the local community and have been successfully educating children for over 70 years.
We are looking for a leader who:
• Is an exceptional, inspirational and ambitious leader with a demonstrable record of successful leadership roles.
• Can drive our school forward in the next exciting steps of its development taking a strategic role in school improvements that affect real change and innovation.
• Has an in-depth understanding of teaching and learning.
• Has a commitment to inclusivity and a passion for raising standards in a measurable way.
• Has a desire to maintain and progressively build upon the schools existing caring and nurturing ethos with the welfare of the children and staff at the heart of everything that we do.
• Has the ability to support, motivate, collaborate with and inspire staff and to communicate a clear vision and direction for the school.
• Has a willingness to be a visible, positive and approachable presence around the school, fostering a collegiate spirit throughout the community.
• Makes a real and noticeable difference both to individual pupils and the wider community.
• Has the energy and creativity to drive the school forward.
We can offer:
• A very popular and oversubscribed school.
• A dedicated, talented and hard-working staff who are highly motivated to provide our children with stimulating, challenging and memorable learning experiences.
• A welcoming and positive school with 350+ children who are ready and willing to learn.
• A commitment to your continued professional development.
• Support and collaboration with the Gosforth Schools Trust.
• An active, supportive and committed governing body.
As this post involves working with children, vulnerable adults or dealing with sensitive information, written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers before the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise.
We strongly urge you to visit us or arrange an informal discussion with the Chair of Governors, Jenny Davidson or current Headteacher Matt Ward: (visits can be arranged over the summer) please contact the school 0191 285 2954 firstname.lastname@example.org
A completed application form and Safe Recruitment form must be submitted by email to email@example.com no later than Tuesday 8 September.
Shortlisting to take place by Friday 11 September and interviews will take place on Tuesday 22 and Wednesday 23 September.
This is a Foundation School, which is part of a Trust; the employer will be the Governing Body of the school.
8 September 2020