St Cuthbert’s Catholic Primary School, Lovaine Place, North Shields, NE29 0BU
THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
Please see advert text
£19,312 - £20,493 per annum
St Cuthbert's Catholic Primary School is part of the Bishop Bewick Catholic Education Trust and you will not be an employee of Newcastle City Council.
St Cuthbert’s Catholic Primary School
37 hours per week (Monday to Friday), working split shift’s as confirmed by the school
Required as soon as possible
The Governors of this successful, friendly and happy school are seeking to appoint a hardworking, enthusiastic person to join our successful school team and help us to keep our site exciting and safe for our children and community.
The successful candidate will be able to work in partnership with our school team to:
• open up and close school each day and maintain site security,
• ensure our school is kept spotlessly clean, coordinating and motivating a small team of cleaners,
• take responsibility for security and health & safety,
• undertake a range of minor repairs, maintenance and decorating,
• be flexible for the needs of the children and the school,
• take a pride in managing the maintenance and development of our beautiful school grounds, and outdoor learning provision,
• be flexible on working hours as some meetings and events can be held outside normal school hours,
• be part of our caring, friendly forward-thinking school community.
The post is for 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday, working split shifts, 52 weeks per year.
The successful candidate will be required to sign the Catholic Education Service Contract of employment with Bishop Bewick Catholic Education Trust.
The school is fully committed to safeguarding and the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
An application pack is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and all applications should be returned to Shaun Dillon via the same email address.
Closing Date: Friday 11th February 2022 at 3.30pm
11 February 2022