Moorside Primary School, Beaconsfield Street, Newcastle upon Tyne NE4 5AW.
Early Years Teacher
THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
MPS/UPS: £24,373 - £40,490 per annum, depending on relevant teaching experience.
Moorside Primary School
Newcastle upon Tyne
Required from January 2020 (or as soon as possible) until 31 August 2020.
The successful candidates will need to demonstrate their commitment to working as part of a successful team, the aim of which is to ensure that all children receive outstanding and inspirational educational experiences, which help them fulfil their potential.
They must be:
• A skilled and effective teacher with enthusiasm and drive.
• Committed to working alongside a supportive and dynamic team to continue to raise standards and achievement.
• A teacher that can be reflective on their own practice, constantly looking to make sure they’re the best they can be.
• Experienced and confident and have the ability of delivering a creative curriculum.
• Have high expectations in all areas of school life and goes above and beyond for the pupils in their care as well as the people they work alongside.
• Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Well organised, highly motivated and flexible when working independently or as part of a team.
At Moorside Primary School we have a dedicated workforce and are all committed to provide a safe and happy school environment.
We are an equal opportunities employer strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicants will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and a range of other recruitment checks including a ‘childcare disqualification’ form.
As this post involves working with children, vulnerable adults or dealing with sensitive information, written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers before the final selection stage, even if you indicate otherwise.
Information regarding these posts are available from Mrs. C. Chapman, School Business Manager via email: email@example.com.
Application packs are available from the School website: www.moorside.newcastle.sch.uk.
Electronic application forms or CV’s will not be considered.
Closing Date: 10am on Wednesday 4 December
Shortlisting: on or before Friday 6 December 2019
Interviews: week commencing 9 December 2019.
4 December 2019