Benton Park Primary School, Corchester Walk, Newcastle upon Tyne NE7 7SS
THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
£25,714 - £41,604 per annum depending on relevant teaching experience
This is a Foundation School which is part of a Trust; the employer will be the Governing Body of the School.
Benton Park Primary School
Newcastle upon Tyne
One year temporary contract (with the possibility of the role(s) becoming permanent (beginning September 6th 2021 concluding 31st August 2022).
Applications are welcomed from both newly qualified and experienced teachers.
Judged as Outstanding by Ofsted in 2015, we continue to work hard together as a staff team to improve results and ensure our pupils are well prepared for the next stage of their lives.
We are looking to recruit Teachers who:
- share the vision, values and inclusive practice of our school;
- are highly competent and skilful classroom practitioners;
- are committed to ensuring the academic progress and social and emotional development of the children they teach;
- are invested in and committed to improving their classroom practice, especially through evidence informed research;
- can work and communicate effectively within a team;
- is a competent user of technology - such as ipads - to enhance pupil learning and outcomes;
- has recent experience of teaching across the primary age including early years;
- has experience of or interest in working with autistic children and pupils with social, emotional and mental health needs specific
- has a specialism or interest in a particular curriculum area
In return we can offer you:
-the chance to work in an inclusive school with happy, well behaved children who enjoy learning
-opportunities for high quality ongoing professional learning and development
-regular mentorship and coaching opportunities to grow and develop your practise - including ECF enrolment with NETSP
-the support of our dedicated staff team and governors
-established positive relationships with parents and the local community
We are strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to obtain a Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS.
We will be hosting a ‘Virtual School Tour’ on Tuesday 9th March at 4pm. Candidates are strongly encouraged to join. Please contact the school office on 0191 2665122 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
To apply, please download and return:
1) the completed application form; 2) a letter of introduction, explaining specifically why you would like to work at Benton Park Primary (no longer than one side of A4); 3) safer recruitment form.
Applications can be returned by post or by email (email@example.com)
Closing Date: Monday 15th March at 3pm
Shortlisting: Friday 19th March
Selection Day: Wednesday 31st March
15 March 2021