Dinnington First School, Sycamore Avenue, Dinnington, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE13 7JY
THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
£28,000- £43,685 per annum, depending on relevant teaching experience
This is a Foundation School which is part of a Trust; the employer will be the Governing Body of the School.
Dinnington First School
Newcastle upon Tyne
The posts will be in Key Stage 2 (depending on the experience of the successful candidate) and will be fixed term until August 31st 2023 with the view to extending
Are you an inspirational practitioner who would like to work with a dynamic team in a successful and forward-thinking school?
Due to increasing pupil numbers, the school requires inspiring and talented teachers to join our team from January 2022.
The successful candidate must be:
• A skilled and effective teacher with enthusiasm and drive
• Committed to working alongside a supportive and dynamic team to continue to raise standards and achievement.
• Has experience of delivering a creative curriculum.
• Have high expectations in all areas of school life.
• Possesses excellent communication skills.
• Is well organised, highly motivated and flexible when working independently or as part of a team.
In return we can offer you a teaching post in a ‘good’ school with brand new facilities, enthusiastic pupils, a friendly, supportive and dynamic team and strong parent and community links.
Applications are welcome from both newly qualified and experienced teachers.
Please make explicit within your application:
• your teaching experiences from previous posts by year group,
• the duration of your teaching experiences,
• current teaching observation judgements,
• any experience or special interest in subject leadership,
• any teaching practices for Newly Qualified Teachers. (Newly Qualified Teachers are encouraged to include their placement reports).
• We are an equal opportunities employer strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicants will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and a range of other recruitment checks including a ‘childcare disqualification’ form.
As this post involves working with children, vulnerable adults or dealing with sensitive information, written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers before the final selection stage, even if you indicate otherwise.
Application details are available on the school website: https://www.dinnington.newcastle.sch.uk
Tel: 01661 822457
Closing Date: Thursday 15th December 2022 at 12 noon
Visits to school welcome. Please contact the admin team.
Please note that all applications must be received by email. We do not accept applications by post.
Shortlisting: Friday 16th December, 2022
Observations and Interviews: Week Commencing 19th December, 2022
15 December 2022