Hotspur Primary School, Mowbray Street, Heaton, Newcastle upon Tyne NE6 5PA
Assistant Headteacher with responsibility for EYFS/KS1 - Hotspur Primary School
THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
£46,566 - £51,402 per annum
This is a Foundation School which is part of a Trust; the employer will be the Governing Body of the School.
Hotspur Primary School
Newcastle upon Tyne
Required from 1 September 2021.
Hotspur is a two-form entry primary school in Heaton that serves a richly diverse community. We are passionate about enabling children to become rounded, confident and happy individuals. As a school we aim to provide a rich and varied curriculum that:
• develops a love of learning
• ensures high standards in English and Maths
• is balanced between tightly-structured and creative learning
• helps children to discover what they are good at and what they enjoy doing
• nurtures inquisitive minds that are open to new ideas
• promotes equality and diversity
We are looking to appoint an exceptional teacher and dynamic leader to join our team who:
• is passionate about making a transformational difference to the lives of children
• reflects constantly on their teaching and children’s learning and can use this to help others to develop as teachers
• has the highest expectations of themselves and all children
• can work successfully and collaboratively with a variety of professionals, families and the wider community to ensure great outcomes for all children
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit school on Wednesday 7th April - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Closing Date 12pm Monday 12th April 2021
Shortlisting Wednesday 14th April 2021
Selection Days Thursday 22nd and Tuesday 27th April 2021
12 April 2021