Newcastle Upon Tyne
£24,948 - £26,845 per annum
We have vacancies for experienced and enthusiastic Arborists to join our team.
The successful candidates will have experience of working in the Arboricultural Industry, including the operation of horticultural machinery and equipment. They will be qualified up to NPTC Certification and hold Chainsaw NPTC certificate.
The following criteria (experience, skills and qualifications) will be used to short list at the application stage.
• Experience of working in the arboriculture industry, operating plant and machinery (including stump grinders, brushwood chippers), and undertaking a range of tasks including pruning and tree dismantling
• Knowledge of trees with the ability to recognise common species and disease
• Excellent customer service skills when answering queries from contractors and members of the public
• Ability to work successfully both individually and as part of a team.
• Capable of climbing trees and working in all weathers
• Knowledge of Health & Safety issues involved in the arboriculture industry
• To possess an N.P.T.C Chainsaw Certificate (Cs,30,31,32,33,38,39,40 41).
• Hold a full UK driving licence.
• MEWPS Powered Access Licence (IPAF)
• First Aid at Work Certificate
• PA1, PA6 Spraying Certificate
• C1+ E Driving licence
12 Month Fixed term
For a further informal discussion, please contact Peter Boulton on 01912774547
Apply online at www.northeastjobs.org.uk, select 'Apply Now' and complete our online application form.
28 May 2023
Apply and view further information
If you would like to give us feedback on our website, please complete this short online form.