Our site is in Beta Live, we welcome your feedback to help us improve the site.

Complete this short online form to submit your feedback.

Apply for an Approved Premises Licence

In order to become an Approved Premises for civil ceremonies, including civil marriages and civil partnership, a building must be licenced by the Local Authority.

An Approved Premises must be a permanent structure and must meet minimum standards of suitability. An inspection of the building by the Local Authority and other agencies forms part of the licensing process.

More information and an application form for an Approved Premises licence can be found on our licences and permits page.

Is this page useful?
Is this page useful?