If you are a current or former student of a Newcastle school and you want a replacement exam certificate

You should contact the exam board directly to get a replacement exam certificate or certified statement of results.

You can’t get a replacement certificate for an O level, CSE, GCSE or A level - your exam board will send you a ‘certified statement of results’ instead. You can use this in place of your exam certificate, eg for a university or job application. Boards may give you a replacement certificate for other qualifications they offer.

You may need to prove your identity and pay a fee.

Contact details for exam boards

If you are a former student and want a copy of your school attendance record

If your former school is still open, contact the school directly.

If the school has closed within the last 3 years, contact Jacqui Brophy, Lead Specialist Data Quality & Standards on phone: 0191 2115360 E-Mail: Jacqui.brophy@newcastle.gov.uk

If your enquiry relates to attendance at a Newcastle school more than 3 years ago, contact the 

County Archivist
Blandford House
Blandford Street
Newcastle upon Tyne

Phone 0191 277 2248

Email: ifo@twarchives.org.uk

Page last updated: 
24 February 2016
Was this page useful?