Supplementary Scratchcard - Landlords
Scratchcards have been introduced to meet residents' needs and support additional business and community requirements and supplement the existing resident and visitor permits.
Landlord scratchcards are allocated to those persons owning but not residing in a property within the boundaries of a permit parking scheme. They have been introduced so that landlords can visit their premises to carry out necessary repairs and safety checks.
Details will be scratched off to show the relevant date and the zone and vehicle registration number are displayed.
How long do landlord scratchcards run for?
Books of scratchcards can be purchased for a full day.
- £20 for the first book of 10 full day permits
- £40 for the second book of 10 full day permits
- £80 for the third book of 10 full day permits
There are no discounts applicable for scratchcards.
How to apply
Please note that from Friday 15th July 2016 the Customer Service Centres will no longer process applications and requests for parking permits in person, including scratch card permits. From this date, new applications for any additional permits will need to be submitted by post. Please allow 14 days for your application to be processed.
- Apply online (online form) - we will assess your application and respond by email.
- Complete Application Form (pdf, 346kb)
- Landlords must provide evidence that they own a property within the parking permit scheme, for example:
- Legal documentation validating the ownership of a dwelling (e.g. mortgage statement)
- Legal documentation validating a Management Agency is legally responsible for a dwelling (e.g. contract)
How many scratchcards can I apply for?
The maximum allocation for landlord scratchcards is fixed at 30 in a rolling 12 month period. Scratchcard allocation is not based on the number of properties owned or managed. Applicants may apply for scratchcards for differing zones pending property ownership.