Newcastle Walking and Cycling Routes
Newcastle City Council is developing a local walking and cycling network plan to help guide and inform future decisions about investment in new routes and improvements in existing ones. We'd like to know more about the places that residets and visitors go to in the city, on foot or on bikes and what could be done to improve the journey.
We have created a simple online survey where you can read background information, see other people's ideas, agree with then and add your own by 8 March 2019.
Please take part in the newcastle walking cycling routes consultations.
Or you can speak to use at a drop-in near you.
- Monday 4 February 10am to 3pm - Hedley's Cafe, Newburn Riverside Country Park, Grange Road, Newcastle, NE15 8ND
- Tuesday 5 February 10am to 2pm - Lemington Centre, Tyne View, Newcastle, NE15 8RZ
- Thursday 7 February 2pm to 6pm - Sainbury's Throckley, Newburn Road, Newcastle, NE9AF
- Monday 11 February 4pm to 8pm - Walker Activity Dome, Wharrier Street. Newcastle, NE6 3BR
- Tuesday 12 February 10am to 3pm St. Martin's Centre, Roman Avenue, Newcastle, NE6 2RJ
- Tuesday 19 February 1pm to 4pm - Walker Acitivty Dome, Wharrier Street, Newcastle, NE6 3BR
- Thursday 21 February 10am to 2pm - East End Library, Hadrian Square, Byker, Newastle, NE6 1AL