Rewarding good ideas for Walker's under 25s
Applications are again open for Walker's STARTER SOUP. Good ideas can be rewarded with £100.
If you, or someone you know, is under 25 and fancies getting £100 towards an idea or project, then contact Building Futures East (ring, write or Facebook). All that’s required in return is that young people attend a short (1 hour max) planning meeting, and agree to report back on their local project.
Previous projects funded include:
- Fitness sessions for under 25s
- A dance and cheerleading project
- Support for Newcastle’s homeless
- Street clean-up squads
- Girls-only group
- Greetings card social business
Your project must:
- Benefit the community in some way (although this can include benefit to other young people)
- Be delivered by people under 25 years of age
It's as simple as that.
Youth workers, teachers, etc. can assist young people put their ideas together and Building Futures East can help too if the idea meets project criteria.
If you have any questions at all, then contact Francesca Maddison, at Building Futures East, on 0191 263 2752 email@example.com.