Our site is in Beta Live, we welcome your feedback to help us improve the site.
Cabinet member for Culture, Sport and Public Health
Councillor Kim McGuinness leads culture, tourism and major sporting events. She is also responsible for community buildings and neighbourhood facilities, and leads on public health.
Kim has worked in both businesses and charities with a focus on employment and higher education.
Culture, tourism and delivering major events
Community buildings and assets
- Customer Services and Registrars
- Leisure Services, sports and physical activity
- Cemeteries and Crematoria
- Community Hubs
Lead on embedding the WHO Healthy City programme across the council.
- Oversee delivery of the statutory public health outcomes framework
- Coordinate the work of the council in preventative health
- Embed public health across the work of the council
- Promote healthy neighbourhoods