Newcastle upon Tyne
Phone: 0191 277 4100
This library is autism friendly see user guide (pdf, 1.26mb).
Monday: 10.00am - 12.30pm and 1.30pm - 4.30pm
Tuesday: 10.00am - 12.30pm and 1.30pm - 4.30pm
Thursday: 10.00am - 12.30pm and 1.30pm - 4.30pm
Friday:10.00am - 12.30pm and 1.30pm - 4.30pm
Saturday: 10.00am - 14.00pm
Please note: the public computers are automatically turned off 15 minutes before closing time.
If we are not open remember you can renew and reserve items and access other helpful resources on the online 24 Hour Library.
Services at Cruddas Park Library
- Book lending services to adults and children, covering fiction, non-fiction and large print
- Newspapers and magazines
- Free internet access - both from library computers and by using the wi-fi from your own device
- Printing - black and white, colour
- Photocopying - black and white, colour
- Scanner available
- Study space
- Coffee and tea available
- Community information
- Local history resources
- Information about local attractions and events
- Homework support
- Internet taster sessions
- Leaflets on local attractions
- Class visits
- Board-games to play in the library
- Sale of discarded library books
- Monthly coffee and local history morning
- Councillors surgeries, last Thursday of the month, 11am - 12pm;
- Storytime, Thursdays, 2pm;
- Benefits advice Welfare Rights Service drop-in, every Thursday except the last one of the month, 10am - 12.30pm.