Do you need help with your empty property?

Newcastle City Council is stepping up its campaign to bring long-term empty properties back into use in order to reduce the negative impact empty properties have on neighbourhoods and increase the supply of affordable housing in the city.

If you own an empty property we can offer:

• Advice and support to bring the empty property back into use
• Financial support through Empty Homes Grant and Loans
• Purchase your empty property

Check out our website for further information or contact Empty Homes Officer on 0191 277 1624 or email:

Empty Homes Logo

Report an empty property

If you notice an empty property in the City we would like to hear from you.

We use many methods to try and keep up to date with all the empty properties but often our best source of information comes from residents reporting problems to us.  If you know of a property that has been empty for more than a few months you can let us know via the link below 

Click here to report an empty property.

We ask that you provide an accurate address of the problem property as well as any other information you may feel is relevant; and if you want to talk to us about the property you leave your contact details so we can get back in touch with you.

Page last updated: 
13 January 2018
Was this page useful?