In this section you will find information about help that is available with the cost of childcare.
The funding available depends on your circumstances:
- Free early years provision for three and four year olds (universal offer)
- Free early years provision for some two year olds (targeted offer)
- If you’re working and paying for registered childcare (external link)
- Further education students (external link)
- Higher education students (external link)
- Students on NHS funded courses (external link)
- Other sources of funding for student parents (external link)
- During maternity leave (external link)
To search for registered childcare in Newcastle see www.newcastlesupportdirectory.org.uk. To apply for a childcare place, contact the provider directly.
If you need further help after searching the directory, contact the Admissions and Information Service by phone: 0191 277 4133 or email: email@example.com